MAGICAL PARIS GIVEAWAY
Conditions of Participation & Data Protection Information
General. Participation in the competition is voluntary, free of charge and only possible under the conditions listed here. By participating, the participant expressly accepts these conditions of participation. All personal designations within these conditions of participation apply equally to persons of any gender.
Organizer. The organizer of the competition is BRUNA Jewellery GmbH, Badgasse 78, 8225 Pöllau, Austria, commercial register number: FN 510120 b, as the operator of the Instagram account @brunathelabel (hereinafter "BRUNA"). The competition is not connected to Instagram or Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Instagram or Facebook.
Advertising Partners. The competition may be posted by a third party such as influencers or brands (hereinafter "BRUNA partner"). The BRUNA partner is not itself the organizer of the competition.
No claim. There is no claim to participate in the competition. The participants are not entitled to a prize. BRUNA reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. BRUNA reserves the right to change or correct the conditions of participation at any time.
Eligibility. All legally competent persons who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence are entitled to participate. Participation is not limited to existing BRUNA customers and is not dependent on the purchase of any goods or services.
Restrictions on Participation. All persons and employees of BRUNA involved in the conception and implementation of the competition as well as their family members are not entitled to participate in the competition.
Exclusion from Participation. The organizer reserves the right, at its own discretion, to exclude persons from participation if there are legitimate reasons, for example (a) manipulations in connection with access to or implementation of the competition, (b) violations of these conditions of participation, (c) unfair behavior, or (d) providing false or misleading information in connection with participation in the competition.
Participation Requirements. Participation in the competition requires that the participant undertakes the following actions (cumulative):
- The participant must follow the Instagram account of @brunathelabel,
- The participant must follow the Instagram account of @helena_brunathelabel,
- The participant must follow the Instagram account of the BRUNA partner (@franziskanazarenus),
- The participant must like the social media post promoting the competition, and
- The participant must tag a third party who has an Instagram profile in a comment on the social media post promoting the competition. Multiple comments with tags from other people is possible and increases the chances of winning.
- Optional: The participant can post the competition post in his story and thereby increase his chances of winning.
Duration of the competition. The competition begins with the publication of the respective competition post and ends at the end of the day of the participation period stated in the post.
Win. The prize is described in the Instagram post of the competition and is listed again below.
The first prize includes:
- Travel budget for a trip for two people to Paris, in detail:
- 1x up to 500 € (max. 250 € per person) for the journey (plane or train)
- 1x up to 500 € (max. 250 € per night) for 2x nights in a hotel of your choice in Paris (with or without breakfast)
- the trip needs to be booked within six months of the announcement of the prize
- 1x BRUNA jewelry voucher worth 500 €
- 2x BRUNA candles and 2x BRUNA chocolates for a sweet moment for two
The second prize includes:
- 1x 350 € BRUNA Jewelry Voucher
- 1x Luxurious Gift Wrapping & BRUNA Chocolate Box
The third prize includes:
- 1x 150 € BRUNA Jewelry Voucher
- 1x Luxurious Gift Wrapping & BRUNA Chocolate Box
For more details and information about the prize, see paragraphs 13, 14 and 15 below.
Determination of Winner. The winner will be determined at random after the end of the implementation period under exclusion of the public. Every comment and story is taken into account in the draw, so participants who have posted multiple comments or stories have a higher chance of winning.
Delivery of prize. The winner will be informed via Instagram's direct message function (“direct message”) on Instagram. The winner must provide BRUNA with their contact details by direct message to the @brunathelabel Instagram page or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days from the notification of the win, thereby confirming acceptance of the prize. If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize in a timely manner, their claim to the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner will be determined using the same procedure. There is no obligation to accept the prize. Exchange, collection, cash payment or transfer of the prize is not possible. The winner is responsible for paying taxes on the prize.
Prize in kind. Any prize in kind will be sent to the winner after the address details have been sent.
Voucher. Any prize voucher will be sent to the winner after the contact details have been sent. The voucher can be redeemed in the BRUNA online shop.
Travel Prize. The booking of the trip is made by the winner himself. BRUNA reimburses the hotel and travel costs non-cash, but up to a maximum of the travel budget specified in the prize announcement. For the reimbursement, the winner must send BRUNA the booking confirmations and invoice receipts as well as their bank account information. All other travel costs, e.g. travel and accommodation costs that exceed the budget, preparation costs (e.g. buying a suitcase, passport, etc.) and travel costs incurred on site (e.g. meals, taxi rides, etc.) are to be borne by the winner themselves.
Responsibility of Participants. The participant assures that he will not infringe any rights of third parties when participating in the competition. BRUNA has no influence on and bears no responsibility for the actions of the participants.
Limitation of liability. In the case of intent or gross negligence, BRUNA is liable according to the statutory law. In the event of simple negligence, BRUNA is only liable in accordance with the statutory provisions
- for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health,
- for damages resulting from the not insignificant breach of an essential contractual obligation (i.e. an obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance of which the participant regularly trusts and may rely); in this case BRUNA’s liability is limited to the compensation of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
The limitations of liability do not apply in the case of fraudulent intent or the assumption of a guarantee. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected. The limitations of liability also apply to breaches of duty by or in favor of BRUNA’s representatives and vicarious agents. Unless expressly stipulated otherwise above, BRUNA’s liability is excluded.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. The law of Austria shall apply. If the participant acts as a consumer and has his habitual residence in a country other than Austria, the application of mandatory legal provisions of this country remains unaffected by the prior choice of law. If the participant acts as a consumer and does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Austria, moves his domicile or usual place of residence outside of Austria after the competition or the domicile or usual place of residence of the participant is not known at the time of a lawsuit, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be at the seat of BRUNA. Apart from that, the place of local and international jurisdiction shall be governed by applicable statutory provisions.